September 3, 2013

Children's party

No comments:
 
August 31, 2013: My little brother's 7th birthday!
His party was celebrated at McDonald's near our house with the whole clan and some of my brother's friends.

I already mentioned that we own this princess type of shih tzu and he just turned 1 last month!! :D As for baby boy's (our dog) birthday celebration, we actually thought of celebrating it together with my brother's party. And guess what, McDonald's allowed us to bring our dog.

Anyway, here are some snapshots :)

My brother, Alex :)

With the other celebrant, baby boy!

With my boy friend :) <3
My brother's so happy when he's about to blow his candles. :D

Incomplete family photo. My dad's busy with his work
Here's what I wore! My lazy ootd hahaha



Top, shoes, watch, shorts: Bazaar || Vest: Forever 21 || Socks: Terranova

Hype this look at lookbook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)