June 30, 2012

Back to Business! (BB)

No comments:
 
I'm back to business again! Thanks to my Auntie for helping me earn money :) 
So again, I'll be selling bags, wallet, hand sanitizers/gel, body lotions, shower cream, body cream, shower gel, Anti bacterial hand soap, and 2 kinds of Fragrance Mist. Too bad we run out of stocks with the lip gloss. These items are original from the US. I will be posting the pictures tomorrow or on Monday because she still needs to update her list. So, if you're interested to buy some stuffs from me, just message me on my Facebook account and/or Tweet me.

I have the photos on my Facebook account. This is the not updated list of my auntie. :) 
You can view it HERE.

By the way, I am not into shipping items because I don't know how to. So, this is just available for Meet-ups. Available only in the Philippines. :)

Thank you readers!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)