July 26, 2012

Blackberry 9220

No comments:
 
This blog post is all about Blackberry but first I would like to share something about my cellphone, Samsung Corby WiFi

I had and used this phone since January 2010. It was given by my auntie. She bought the phone after the week when the phone was released. After a month, she bought a new one. So, she decided to give this phone because I was asking one from her.

After how many years, I am asking a new phone but they do not want to buy me because they said that it's too dangerous to have an expensive phone. So, I needed to wait for my birthday in order to have a new one. I am kinda losing hope because my birthday is on December and it's just July. IT'S SO LONG TO WAIT!!


So, thank you to The Walking Recessionista's Blackberry 9220 giveaway! I think I had the chance to get a new phone for FREE!! This blog is an entry for her giveaway. I am really hoping to win this giveaway because I am having a feeling that I am left out by the world. Also, I have observed that even 10 year old kids has their own Blackberry smart phones, but me, I only own a Samsung Corby WiFi phone :)

I'm hoping to win this phone. Good luck to me and to others who have joined!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)