July 31, 2012

Pink and Ruffled

No comments:
 
I was having a hard time choosing and deciding on what to wear everyday. I ended up with these fitted ruffled top given by my boyfriend last month. At first, I was  really hesitating to wear this top because of the ruffles. I'm not used to wearing tops like this. Around 9:30 am, my CISCO professor texted me that we will have no class today. Ugh. I felt a little bit disappointed because it's the only class I have today and its 4:30 pm - 9pm but at least I can spend time with my boyfriend and play volleyball with my friends.

Enough with the talking. So here's what I wore today :) 







I needed to add flowers on this photo because of the wrong background =))

Ruffled top from Lonely planet (given by Micko); Pants from Jag; Sandals from Viim; Pink bag from Kipling; Accessories from Jewels and Charm; Watch from Timex.

So, do you like my new look? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)