August 27, 2012

Love makes the world go round

No comments:
 
Late post! Sorry!! Anyway, this is what I wore last Friday, August 24. :) So, It's my first time to wear a sleeveless top at school. It's prohibited at our school and I don't know why. :-| Hahaha! So, in wearing a sleeveless top, I needed to wear a cardigan to keep me safe from the Student for Student Activities and Discipline. 

I already had a feeling that It will rain and to keep me away from those bad vibes, I wore my favorite sandals. Yay!! Life saver! :) So, here's what I wore :)







Sleeveless top: Thailand
Tube: Landmark
Cardigan: from Mama
Jeans: Forever 21
Sandals: Viim
Watch: Espirit
Ring: Urban Bazaar 
Bracelet: Juicy
Earrings: Vietnam

So, how do I look? Do you like it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)