August 14, 2012

Save the earth!

No comments:
 
About the title, I used "Save the earth" because of the colors I used today, Green/Brown/Pink/Yellow Orange. I don't know what came up to my mind and chose all those colors. I just love how it looked after adding all of these and turned out to be simple and comfortable.

As we can see this week, there is another typhoon hitting our country, Typhoon Helen. I know our country is not yet fully recovered from what happened after the Southwest monsoon that struck out country. Everyone, please be safe! We don't know what will happen next. So, let's pray for our safety. :) 

I just wanted to share to you guys what I wore. So, here it is :)






Long sleeves: Collezione; Jeans: Jag; Sandals: Viim; Beanie: Khush; Feathered earrings: Bargain.

So, do you like it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)