September 2, 2012

Baguio Escapade

No comments:
 
I was out of town last August 25-26 :) I was with my cousins, grandmother, auntie, and siblings. We went to Baguio, the summer capital of the Philippines!! Yay!! I was really looking forward in visiting Baguio again. I really miss the freezing environment there!! Also, the bargains there. Yes, there are many bargains there like a house of three floors =) We stayed at Citylight Hotel. The hotel is nice and I really loved their Cinnamon roll and Coffee!! I am not really into drinking coffee but to keep me warm, I drank 2 cups of coffee before leaving the city =) That's why I had a hard time sleeping. Hahah!  

We arrived at Baguio around 7 o'clock in the evening. We had our dinner at KETCHUP: FOOD COMMUNITY. Happy Tummy which is a Thai Restaurant and Canto which serves ribs :)

Too bad, we arrived there raining hard. So, I don't have enough pictures of the places there. :( but here are snapshots I got :)

*this blog is more of a photo-diary :)



Lobby of the hotel









Try visitng Baguio here in the Philippines!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)