September 16, 2012

Remembering Daddy

No comments:
 
It's a special day for us because we will be remembering our grandfather on his 9th death anniversary. Just a little sharing. :) I am the first grandchild of the family and I am the most favorite grandchild of my grandfather. I was called as the brat one when I was still a kid. :) 

I grew up and lived on my grandparents' side. I felt like I am their baby. Of course, I had everything what I want and need. I was really treated like a princess by my grandparents. I am very lucky to have them!! 
September 17, 2003, the day when my grandfather died inside our house. 

Before he died, I was talking to him while holding his hand. Whenever I speak, daddy holds my hand tighter. How I wish he can be able to talk to me also. When I was talking to him, daddy suddenly cried. I was really shocked that he was attentively listening to me and that also made me cry. The last words that I've said to him was "Sige na po daddy, mag pahinga na po muna kayo." 

I slept for a couple of hours and suddenly, daddy's nurse was shouting while crying. My sister an I suddenly woke up. She was panicking because daddy was catching his breath. I immediately called my grandmother who is at our restaurant at Megamall to tell her what is currently happening and they immediately went home.

I am missing your sweet hugs, corny jokes, tantalizing eyes, sweet scent, everything! I wish you are happy right now. I love you and I know that you're always there beside me. Thank you for teaching me everything, for spending time with me even though you are busy, for taking care of me, and most especially for loving me. I wouldn't forget everything you've taught me. I promise to be forever your little princess.




I LOVE AND MISS YOU DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)