January 26, 2013

Acting like a kiddo

No comments:
 
Hello everyone!! Meet my favorite boy!! :P Caught in the act! Lol. He was dancing that time. Medyo, ay hindi pala medyo, Sobrang na-lss lang naman siya sa mga kanta sa "Three Idiots" kaya siya overjoyed!!

My friends and I were watching Three Idiots at school a while ago but my boyfriend already watched it pero gusto niya daw ulitin. Ooooppss!! Spoiler alert!! Kidding. :P

Snapshots! :)

Dancing "All is well"

Dancing!! =))



Trying to imitate me! =))


After taking outfit shots. Hahah! Aaaaaaah, I love this week though we're experiencing a little trouble at school. :P Pet fights!! Anyway, thank you for this happy day again! I love you guys especially you, Micko. :*

How was your day? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)