February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's day :)

No comments:
 
Woke up with this messages :) :"> So sweet!!



I was kinda scared and nervous because my boy friend dared me to cook for our Lunch and Dinner today. So, I was really thinking hard of what to cook for him! Thanks to my Mom who gave me an idea.
Tada!! I just made my own version of Menudo which I call Menudo with love. Hahahha!!
Trying to be cheesy!!

The first bowl is for him and the other bowl is for his family. :)

He cooked Fried Adobo!! Yummy!!!! <3
And we celebrated Valentine's with our friends!! :)







Again, Happy Valentine's day everyone, from your favorite couple! :)

I really had the sweetest Valentine's celebration. Thank you baby!! I love you! <3
How did you celebrated Valentine's? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)