July 14, 2013

Super sale Bazaar

No comments:
 
So yesterday I went to the Supersale bazaar at the World Trade Center with my aunt and sister. I'm so happy that they went there with me!! :D I thought I was really going there alone. Yeah, anyway, I've so many pretty stuff there that I badly wanted to buy but since I needed to save money and all, I restrained myself to buy!! It's really heart breaking! Sakit sa heart! 

Since, I was saving money, my aunt bought me a printed leggings from 88 summers and got free turbans from CesaPH. :)

Hmm, I was so happy that the ladies from the shop, Cesa are so friendly and pretty!! Though I was really shy to ask for my turbans, They smiled at me and approached me. :)


These are the pretty turbans at Cesa and guess what, I got the chance to pick what color and pattern I want :) So nice!! <33


Aaaaand, I met the pretty brand ambassador of their shop, Hanna!! <3 She's so nice and friendly!!

Hope you could visit them today!! It's the last day of the supersale bazaar! Hurry now! :)

xx will post my ootd later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)