February 24, 2014

Efflorescent and Flare

No comments:
 
I can say that I'm really enjoying doing photo shoots with my blogger kuno friends. I consider every shoot a stress reliever and a break from reality. I get to smile, project, pose, and do whatever in front of the camera though I am really shy.

During the shoot, I was having a hard time thinking of ways on how to show off this style but I nailed it, anyway. Ha ha!

Style Trend: Flower Crowns


Flower crown - Bought this one during the Noel Bazaar last year. I forgot the brand. Wearing a flower crown gives you a girly, whimsical, and pretty look. 


Boots - It's from Forever 21 Japan. It's very comfy and stylish to wear.





My favorite shot!! I don't know but it's like a candid shot but it's not. Haha



I can't believe that I'm growing my eye lashes again. I promise not wear make-up anymore after having an eyelash extension. Really tragic. HA HA HA


I'm really small, I know. HA HA HA! Thank you to these awesome people for this opportunity. :)

xx,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)