March 3, 2014

Black and White

No comments:
 

I really don't know what came into my mind and decided to wear again my tattooed stockings. Well, I was a head-turner for a day at school. Thanks to my cutie stockings!!


Trying to wear something cozy for a sunny weather. HE HE except that I am wearing stockings. I wore this stockings because I was really worried to enter my school without them. I might get an infraction for not wearing stockings. Our school considers wearing a skirt without stockings an infraction, so yeah.



Top and skirt- thrifted
Stockings - Forever 21 Japan
Doll shoes - Bench
Round shades - Ray-ban


Tattooed stockings are really popular in Japan. My aunt had a dental convention at Japan and yeah, I really got jealous. I REALLY WANTED TO VISIT THAT COUNTRY!! Anyway back to the stockings, she bought me to stockings with stars but different design. 


I paired this look with stars, moon, and black and white earrings. All of my accessories added a statement to this simple look!!


What can you say about my stockings?

xx,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)