April 29, 2014

Close Up Forever Summer

No comments:
 

April 5, 2014; Closeup Forever Summer at Makati Circuit.

I really don't have plans to attend the said event. I was bored that afternoon and  I accidentally re-tweeted Air Asia's "re-tweet Wednesdays" tweet. There's nothing wrong with trying. I was really surprised that I won. Anyway, I don't have any regrets in attending this event!! It's an event to remember.


I went there as early as I can because I don't want to miss anything. I arrived around 5:45 pm. Luckily, the event just started. :)




My view inside the circuit. Aaah, I'm in love with the cotton candy clouds!! It's so relaxing to stare at it while listening to the awesome mixes during the event.



Since my friends were not able to make it to the event, I found someone who can accompany me and have fun with. Klara, she's also one of the winners of Air Asia's contest.



Sadly, I wasn't able to take pictures because I was so lazy and I'm enjoying that moment. 
I had a blast. Hoping for another Closeup Forever Summer next year!!

xx,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)