July 16, 2014

Shades of Blue

No comments:
 
I didn't noticed that I'm wearing all blue with this outfit. It's so perfect for the green background which gives a calm and breezy outcome.
I spent a couple of hours choosing photos to post but I ended up picking most of the shots. Forgive me, please. HAHA

Kudos to Kyle for the photos!!
Here are the photos. :)


Denim vest - given by my aunt. She bought it at Forever 21 Japan. 


One piece - bought this at a bazaar. Pattered with birds!! So cute!


Flats - from the ever favorite, Solemate



Essential "accessories" are my watch from Casio and my rosary.


Other shots. Hehe <3
I fell in love with the plants at Makati. It really captured me because I'm really attracted to anything green. 
I love the nature lol


Anklets: Vietnam and Zambales.
Since I started wearing anklets, I had a hard time removing it. :( Planning to cut it but can't 'cause it is given by my boyfriend.


Wishing for a sunny week again. :)
xx,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)