August 17, 2014

Paisley

No comments:
 

Hi everyone! Sorry for being MIA again. I wasn't able to buy a new charger for my laptop. I was so busy with everything. Anyway, got a new charger today. Bought it around Quezon City and I got the chance to drive again. Well, about the driving stuff, I accidentally sprained my wrist while turning. And yeah, its kinda hard to work with one hand. Reminder to all drivers, drive safely! Lol. Don't get too excited or aggressive while driving. ;)

About this look.. Well, I wore this at school last last week. Photos taken at Mapua Makati's parking lot. During this shoot, there is an ongoing PE class and there's this group of first year students practicing for a class project, I think. Anyway, since I have no other choice, I decided to take these photos in the middle of the PE class and the other first year students. Though all eyes are on me, I tried not to mind them. HAHA anyway, here it goes.


Pulled off a very simple look (because I was so lazy to dress myself). *grin*


I just love how my laziness looked like. What can you say about it?


Top: Bench; Bottoms: Vietnam; Necklace: Tiangge; Watch: Casio.





About my pants.. Bought this at Vietnam during my Holy Week trip there. Its a little pricey but I don't mind. I know that wearing this type of pants only suits with girls who has long legs but hey! Look at how I wore it, I nailed it right?



So, what can you say about this look? Is it a YAY or a NAY? Let me know your opinions. <3
Have a great week everyone!
Thanks for reading!! :)
xx,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)