August 19, 2014

Florals x Plaids

No comments:
 

Every Tuesday, I have no classes and it’s my free day. I have all the time to sleep but I just can't. It’s just that I find it hard to sleep and also because of my body clock which is 7:00 am or when I try to sleep again, 9:30 am.

Today, I woke up early to finish some school related stuff. I desperately want to finish everything today but I need to visit the doctor today for a check-up. Something’s wrong with me. Lol. I don't know if I am infected or what. It's hard for me to describe the feeling.


About this look.. Laid back look again. My outfit depends on my mood. I mix and match my clothes. I love trying out new styles but I always end being shy and hesitant about it. I always think of the negative stuff of what people can say about what I wear. Though, I know I always try to be unique in every way.


Bag from Jansport



Snapback from my boyfriend. I don't know where he bought this but I love the floral details and its color!! :)


Watch from Casio.


Top from Oxygen.

Before, I'm not used to buying stuff at Oxygen. I don't know. But now, I was influenced by my friends and started to love their collection. Plus, items are very available and unique!!


Wrap around from Landmark.
Sneakers from SM Department Store.


What can you say about this look? 
Have a great week everyone!

xx,



Stalk me at:

Photographed by: Lorenz Kyle Wong 
Post processed by: Mj de Lemos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)