May 30, 2014

Chasing the Sun

No comments:
 
Another lazy day for me. It's capstone day so I need to wear something comfortable.
I had the chance to see the sunset during this mini shoot at my friend's condo at Makati.
Here are some of the shots. :)

#SELFIE kuno shots by my ever supportive photographer/boyfriend!



My shampoo commercial photo!! I really love the wind effect in this photo! 



Jeggings - the ever favorite leg wear! 


Closer to Forever top - Bought this one during the edm festival, Closeup Forever Summer at Circuit Makati last May though this design is from last year's event. Bought this for a cause at Folded and Hung.

Another wind effect photo! <3


Flats - One of the comfiest shoes you can wear everyday. This is from Bench.


Studded denim vest - This one is different from the other denims. This one is really like a "sweat free" cover up. I mean, it doesn't make you sweat because of its thick cloth. This one has thinner denim cloth but still really fashionable!

Watch - From Casio.



What can you say about this look?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!
♡ Mj :)